These are a classic. One of the recipes we've been making since we first got married. It's a great warm winter time dinner paired with mashed potatoes or perfect for the summer time with some grilled veggies. We've been loving it since our college days and it still manages to make an appearance on our menu plans still!
- 1 package of reduced fat cresent rolls
- 6 ounces of shredded chicken
- 2 oz. of fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Cook and shred chicken.
2. Mix chicken with softened cream cheese and onion.
3. Drop tablespoons full of chicken mixture onto laid out flat cresent rolls.
4. Adhere, smoosh, whatever the sides of the rolls together to keep the insides in and covered.
5. Dip in melted butter and dry seasoning mix.
6. Bake at 350 degrees till browned and dough is cooked (about 15 - 20 minutes).
Sometimes we serve them with a gravy. To make the gravy mix a can of cream of chicken soup with a enough milk till it's the consistency you desire. Heat on stove till boiling.