Monday, June 7, 2010

Steakhouse Potato Salad

Many of my favorite recipes come from Kraftfoods.com. I think it's partly because the emails come directly to me and therefore I see lots of new recipes to try - without having to search for them.

I'm not a huge fan of potato salads although potatoes are my absolute favorite food! But when I read over this recipe it sounded perfect to me - all the ingredients were by far my some of my favs!

So here it is (go right here for the recipe, nut. facts, reviews, etc.)

1 serving = 1/2 cup = 3 Weight Watcher Points

Steakhouse Potato Salad

Steakhouse Potato Salad

Ingredients:

3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 green onions, thinly sliced

Directions:

1. PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.

2. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.

3. MIX dressings. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly

I almost doubled the recipe to take to a BBQ. So if you were making this for your family I would stick to this recipe or make it a tad smaller. It turned out yummy but I would suggest eating it all that day or the day after for best results.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment