Thursday, July 22, 2010

brushetta chicken

I often times get some yummy recipes from the Kraft emails I receive every so often in my inbox. This is one that sparked my interest because it seemed pretty healthy. For their picture, recipe, etc. go here. It ended up being delicious and easy and I will definitely be making it again!

1 Serving = 1 tender (about 2 ounces) = 3 Weight Watcher Points

Ingredients:

- 4 small Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)(I used 4 tenders)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (I actually only sprinkled a teeny tiny amount on each tender)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Directions:

1. I marinated the chicken in the dressing all day.

2. I chopped the basil (I used dried basil) and tomato and mixed in a little of the cheese.

3. I topped each tender with some of the mixture.

4. Their recipe grills it but I just cooked it in the oven (in a clear glass dish) at 350 for about a 1/2 hour (or until the chicken was done).




ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment