1 bag (18 oz.) small pretzels
2/3 C oil
1/3 C granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Extra cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
White chocolate for drizzling
1. In microwave safe bowl pour in pretzels. Mix together oil, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Pour over pretzels and mix well, making sure to coat pretzels.
2. Place in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Check after first minute as they might burn. Stir the mixture and continue cooking. Microwave for 1 minute more.
3. When out of the microwave, stir again to make sure they are all coated.
4. Spread the pretzels onto two cookie sheets. You want a single layer of pretzels. While they are still hot sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar over the top.
5. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the top of pretzels. Once white chocolate hardens put into air tight containers.