Thursday, April 8, 2010

Swiss Chicken

The other week I brought dinner to a friend who's baby had been in the hospital and she requested this recipe. So here it is. I'm glad they enjoyed it :)

It's definitely a 'go to' recipe because I usually have all the ingredients on hand.

Sorry, no picture or WW points.

Ingredients:
1. Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
2. Swiss cheese slices
3. Cream of chicken
4. Milk
5. Chicken stuffing mix
6. Butter

Directions:
1. Place as many tenderloins as you would like in a casserole dish.
2. Top each tender with a folded slice of swiss cheese.
3. Mix 1 can (or more if needed) of cream of chicken soup while slowly adding milk until it's to desired consistency. Pour over chicken/cheese.
4. Crush up 1/2 a bag (more if needed) of dry chicken stuffing mix and mix with a couple of tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle on top of dish.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes covered and 30 minutes not covered (watch so stuffing on top doesn't burn).

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of our favorites, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this tonight for the first time, and it was amazing! I just can't believe that such a simple dish could taste so yummy! I meant to take a picture of it for you, but we dug in before I remembered to grab the camera!

    ReplyDelete