Sunday, October 4, 2009

herb roasted potatoes

2 Weight Watcher points per potato you use
1 Weight Watcher point per teaspoon of oil you use


Potatoes are my absolute FAVORITE food. They're pretty healthy and I love them cooked just about EVERY way they can come so I'm always looking for new ways to make them so I can pair them with just about any meal.

These are simply red skinned potatoes (I also use other varieties made the same way) cut into tiny chunks. I then tossed them in a little extra virgin olive oil with sprinkles of rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.

I then baked them on a cookie sheet at 425 degrees until they were as soft as I like them (about 15 minutes).

Herbs are the best way to add lots of flavor to a dish without adding any fat or calories - so give them a try and add as much of any spice as you like you never know what you'll end up liking!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my very favorite ways to eat potatoes. YUM!!! I also like fresh parsley on them.

    ReplyDelete