Friday, December 11, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies - soft

I love treats and cookies are no exception but rarely do I eat a chocolate chip cookie that I'm totally in love with. They're usually to dry or hard for my liking. Then my best friend in college introduced me to these. The recipe actually came from her hubby and I've never made another chocolate chip recipe since. I think the vanilla pudding is the key ingredient and keeps them soft and moist - even after sitting for days! I brought these to a meeting last week and they were goggled up pretty quick - give them a try - they definitely won't disappoint!



The total points for the entire recipe is a tad over 175. I used a tablespoon to drop mine on the cookie sheet and it yielded 73 cookies which made each of mine around 2 1/2 weight watcher points. If you make yours smaller or larger adjust the points accordingly.


Ingredients:

1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 small packages of instant vanilla pudding
1 bag of chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Cream both the sugars with the butter.

2. Add the eggs and vanilla.

3. Sift and add flour, soda, and pudding.

4. Add chocolate chips.

Cook time:

Bake at 375 for 6 minutes.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment