Monday, September 28, 2009

Cinnamon Caramel Popcorn

I found this recipe on a cooking site I follow and just knew I had to try it.


I am a sucker for caramel popcorn - especially at this time of the year. It was risky of me to make two batches because of course I ate almost an entire bowl (a really really BIG one) of it!!!

The recipe is called Cinnamon Caramel Popcorn with Pecans and White Chocolate - the cook also labeled it A.K.A. Cinnamon Bun Popcorn.

The recipe is from Our Best Bites and can be found here.

The only alterations I would make would be to make a little more of the caramel (not double but maybe 1 1/2) because I love each piece of popcorn to have a really good coating.

Second, I would probably add the pecans to the popcorn while it's nice and sticky (I added mine to the popcorn while waiting for the caramel to cook and they just all sank to the bottom).

Third, buy regular size pecans and then coarsely chop them like the recipe calls for. I bought already chopped pecans and since they were so teeny they had a hard time sticking.

Give this new recipe a try! It's worth it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can attest--this popcorn is fantastic!! I can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete