Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pot Pie

I got this recipe from my best buddy Kierste at SweetPea Recipes (check out her site for way more yummy goodies) - it is perfect for these cold winter days. It is warm and yummy and perfect for using leftover turkey.

An 1/8 of the pie is 9 OLD Weight Watcher Points (I need to figure out the new Point Value)

Ingredients:

1 double pie crust (I use Pillsbury)
2 cans Cream of Potato soup
1 c. frozen mixed vegetables (I used 2 cups)
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
thyme
sage
salt & pepper

Directions:


1. Mix the last 6 ingredients together (herbs and seasonings to taste).

2. Press bottom crust into pie pan. Place filling inside pie crust.

3. Top with other crust, seal and flute edges.

4. Cut slits into the top of the crust.

5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.

6. Cover crust edges with aluminum foil for first 20-25 minutes, then remove.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment