I gave this one a shot and it's definitely a keeper! I found the recipe over here at The Sister's Cafe - check them out - they have lots of yummy looking goodies I want to try!
1 cup = 2.5 WW points
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
5 carrots, chopped
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 (16 ounce) can of tomato paste
1 (15 ounce) can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 can petite diced italian tomatoes
2 (14 ounce) cans of chicken broth
4 cups of water
a couple of handfuls of chopped fresh spinach leaves
2 tablespoons fresh basil (I used the dry equivalent)
1 tablespoons fresh oregano (I used dry again)
1 tablespoon salt
2 cups of cooked shells (I used 4 cups)
1. Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat.
2. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
3. Mix in paste, beans, tomatoes, broth and water.
4. Add seasonings and salt.
5. Cook and stir for 30-40 minutes until veggies are tender.
6. Add spinach during the last 5 mintues.
7. Cook pasta separately and add at the end.