- 1 package of reduced fat cresent rolls
- 6 ounces of shredded chicken
- 2 oz. of fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Cook and shred chicken.
2. Mix chicken with softened cream cheese and onion.
3. Drop tablespoons full of chicken mixture onto laid out flat cresent rolls.
4. Adhere, smoosh, whatever the sides of the rolls together to keep the insides in and covered.
5. Dip in melted butter and dry seasoning mix.
6. Bake at 350 degrees till browned and dough is cooked (about 15 - 20 minutes).