A friend in the ward was telling me about this recipe which sounded easy and delicious so the other day I finally gave it a try - it was a winner and we'll definitely be making it again! She made it into a ring, another friend made the rolls individually, and I tried a braid. Choose whatever way you'd like :)
10 servings - each serving is 6 WW Points
1 cup chopped ham
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 /12 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 fresh chopped parsley (I used dry and lowered the quantity accordingly)
2 Tbsp. mustard (I used 1 Tbsp. regular and 1 Tbsp. spicy brown)
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls (I used the reduced fat kind)
1. Mix all ingredients together except rolls.
2. Unroll crescent dough to form a long rectangle.
3. Scoop the mixture down the center of the dough.
4. Cut slices on the edges of the dough.
5. Alternate lifting and placing the slices of dough on each side over the mixture.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.