Saturday, January 16, 2010

Poppyseed Cake

One of my favorite aunts gave me this recipe and it is by far one of the hubby's favorites. It's simple, not too sweet, but oh so yummy!


I follow the recipe, cut it into around 22 slices, and it's about 5 Weight Watcher Points.



Ingredients:

1 yellow cake mix (I like to use lemon)

1 package of instant vanilla pudding

¾ cup oil

1 cup water

4 eggs

1 Tbs. vanilla extract

2 Tbs. poppy seeds

Directions:

1. Mix all together.

2. Pour in desired pan.

Cooking Time:

Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yum! I make this cake all the time, but without the poppyseeds. I'll have to try that! This is the exact recipe for my "Dashboard Cake", using chocolate cake mix and chocolate pudding.

    I can't wait to try this version.

    ReplyDelete