Sunday, February 21, 2010

Marshmellow Pops

The hubby was out of town for Valentine's Day so I got to spend a weekend with my girls and my sisters. It was lots of fun and for our special love day we made these cute little treats!


So simple and easy - I can't tell if my two year old had more fun making them or eating them (and still continues to sneak into the fridge to eat what's left of them!)

Ingredients:
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- 1 lb melting chocolate (we used 1/2 white and 1/2 semi sweet)
- stuff to dip in (sprinkles, mini chips, coconut, etc.)
- lollipop sticks

Directions:
1. Take lollipop stick and push marshmallow onto the top of it.
2. Dip in melted chocolate.
3. Roll in toppings.

So fun and oh so cute! These would be fun treats to take to school, give as thank yous, favors for parties, etc. Top off with a small treat bag and ribbon and there are endless possibilities!

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I made these for V-day last year! They were fun to make and yummy, but most of the adults could only eat one at a time because they are SOOO sweet! I'm sure we'll make them again, though. Plus, the kids LOVED eating them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! We will have to come up with a reason to celebrate soon so we can try this out.

    Sorry - I made some crazy typos in my first post! :)

    ReplyDelete